Our expert reviewed articles are fact based, unbiased, and rigorously researched to help you make right buying decisions.
Flat-screen TVs have made the life of many homeowners easy.
Nowadays, it’s possible to browse the net using your TV, stream YouTube videos, and even use your smartphone in the smart TV screen via the screen mirroring app.
However, due to the many brands in the market, shopping for the best TV is quite a challenging task.
That’s why we bring you reviews for the best TVs in India within the 30000 budget, so you get to choose what is right for you.
Best TV Under 30000 in India Compared:
Here’s a comparison between top Best TV Under 30000:
|Product Image||Product Name||Features||Price|
|Mi LED TV 4X 4K101 TV||Check Today's Price
|Micromax TV 40R7227FHD||Check Today's Price
|TCL LED TV 50P65US-2019||Check Today's Price
|LG TV 32LM560BPTC||Check Today's Price
|Sony Bravia TV KLV-32W672F||Check Today's Price
|Sanyo TV XT-43A082U||Check Today's Price
|Shinco Smart LED TV S55QHDR10||Check Today's Price
|Kodak TV 50FHDXSMART||Check Today's Price
|Vu TV 43CA (Black)||Check Today's Price
- Best TV Under 30000 in India: Mi LED TV 4X 4K101 TV
- Best TV Under 30000 in India Compared:
- Reviews of Best TVs Under 30000 in India
- Best Smart RV Under 30000 in India
Reviews of Best TVs Under 30000 in India
Micromax TV 40R7227FHD
With a 10 feet operation distance, you can enjoy all your favorite shows at the comfort of your couch. The very effective Micromax Remote control always got you. It has a response time of 8 Milliseconds on the 40-inch screen.
- Features a sleep timer
- Resolution – Fill HD 1080p
- Audio Wattage – 20 Watts
- Refresh Rate – 60 Hz
- Comprehensive connectivity including HDMI, VGA and USB options
- Low power consumption even in sleep mode
- 10-day return in case of any defects
- Slow customer response
- Fragile plastic body
Micromax TVs are among the best full HD TVs, especially with a 1080P resolution; it’s above most others in its category.
This TV is ideal for those who like to stay up all night watching. The sleep timer allows you to set this TV to shut off automatically after a pre-set time even after you fall asleep.
TCL LED TV 50P65US-2019
This is an eco-energy efficient TV from the famous TCL company. The TV has a 50-inch screen with a 4K Ultra HD resolution. Its smart TV features include a Built-in Alexa, Linux Operating system, and T-cast sharing is enabled.
- Sound Wattage – 20 Watts
- Display – A+ Grade LED Panel
- Refresh rate – 60Hz
- Micro Dimming screen display
- Smart volume adjusting
- The Upscaling UHD technology gives the highest resolution possible
- Dolby Enhanced smart sound eliminates sudden volume fluctuations
- Accurate reproduction of dark and bright shades
- Linux based system so Google Play isn’t included
- Slow operating system
The TV also has a 5.1 channel Dolby decoder for an incredible immersing sound, and extra speakers are not necessary for this smart TV.
You will want to buy this TV if you are looking for hassle-free control and smooth internet browsing on a TV.
LG TV 32LM560BPTC
This smart 32-Inch TV comes with a quick access cloud for saving your important photos and videos.
Installation is easy, and the package comes with a tabletop stand and an extra wall mount. The 1 year LG India warranty is applicable to the panel.
- Sound output – 10 watts
- Hardware interface – 2 HDMI, 1USB
- Dynamic Color enhancer
- Screen Refresh rate – 50Hz
- Delivers immersive, clear theater-quality sound
- You can surf the net while watching the TV simultaneously
- Wider view angle with 100% from all angles
- Web OS comes with pre-installed streaming apps
- Lacks a screencast for Android
- You have the Ideal watching experience with this TV.
For your own comfort, you can watch movies on the bigger screen by connecting your phone with the 32-inch screen, thanks to LG’s smart cast.
Sony Bravia TV KLV-32W672F
Sony Bravia engine powers this 32-Inch LED Smart TV with an X-Reality Pro high contrast display. It runs on a Linux Operating system and has a built-in Wi-Fi connection, Opera store, and Netflix.
The power requirements are rated at 100 – 240V AC at 50/60Hz or 19.5 V DC
- Connectivity – 2 HDMI, 2 USB ports
- Resolution – 1080P
- Refresh Rate – 50 Hz
- Audio output – 30W
- Great detail displays with HDR entertainment
- Induced cable holder for hiding the cables
- Multi Indian Languages Navigation
- Old fashioned remote that lacks a voice input
The TV has four types of protection against dust, Lightening, Humidity, and power surges. You can watch your TV without worries despite the environmental conditions
Sony Bravia Full HD LED Smart TV is made for elites and movie enthusiasts who won’t take a break from their TV.
Sanyo TV XT-43A082U
With a 60Hz screen refreshing frequency, this Sanya Smart TV is the ideal gaming counterpart. You can watch fast-moving pictures with zero image alterations and deep color.
The display is super bright and features a 1.07 billion color palette. It has a wider viewing angle and infinite graphics, thanks to the In-Plane Switching screen technology.
Here’s a quick video introduction of the product:
- Installed RAM – 1.75 GB
- Resolution – (3840×2160) 60Hz Refresh Rate
- Audio Output – 20 Watts
- OS – Android 9 Pie
- Excellent noise reduction motion feature
- Eye-catching external design
- Great 20-watt sound quality
- Picture settings fail to work in android mode
- Lacks advanced color calibrations
This is with no doubt a great value for money smart television. Life is so much more exciting with an Android TV play store where you can download all the apps and games you desire right on your TV.
The best-fit persons to use this TV are young adults who just moved in, or if you have fewer responsibilities, and have enough time to explore with your smart TV.
Shinco Smart LED TV S55QHDR10
With 3 HDMI standard ports, you have unlimited connectivity for gaming consoles, laptops, and other devices of interest. You also get 2 ports for USB connection and 1 TFT card slot.
The Android system has id backed by 8GB of internal memory for storage of downloaded media files, and 1 GB installed RAM.
With the HDR 10, you have the real art of display. This TV offers accurate colors, and the contrast ratio is on point.
- Quantum LUMMINIT Technology
- Response time – 8 Milliseconds
- Audio Wattage – 20 Watts
- Built-in Soundbar
- Refresh rate – 60Hz
- Fast boot time
- Free live news from the available OTT apps
- Comes with a Content Discover Engine
- Issues with the Mirror Cast
- Lacks remote voice command
Shinco (55 Inches) 4K UHD Smart LED TV is designed for Indian homes. Its internal circuit incorporates high-quality components that shield the TV against lightning strikes and voltage surges.
Kodak TV 50FHDXSMART
Kodak smart TV allows media playback from the phone via the mirror casting app.
It also supports wireless Wi-Fi connectivity for fast and easy web browsing. The display features a LED panel producing vivid colors and has a premium finish.
With a new interface for this Kodak TV, it is now possible to access everything right from the home screen, including shows, movies, sports, and music.
- Response time – 8 Milliseconds
- Audio wattage – 20 Wattage
- Refresh rate – 60 Hz
- Full HD 1080P display
- Powerful sound with enhanced surround
- Slimmer finish economizes on space
- Easy returns, within 10 days after delivery
- The full display is of substandard quality
The slim nature of this TV makes it consume much less space compared to other TVs on its level. The metal finish also increases the overall durability of the TV.
With this Kodak TV, your phone is your remote. It’s possible to use the phone to control TV features once you mirror it to the screen for convenience.
Vu TV 43CA (Black)
This Smart Android TV runs on the latest version of Android 9.0 Pie. It comes with the Google app store where you easily download games and other android apps you please in.
Connectivity includes Bluetooth 5.0, the latest version, for data transfer, and connecting with your soundbar or home theatre system.
- Hardware interface – 3 HDMI, 2 USB
- Sound Output – 40 Watts
- Screen Refresh rate – 60Hz
- Screen Response time – 8 Milliseconds
- Has an additional PC and Game mode display
- Bezel-less design
- Great 40-watt sound quality
- Doesn’t support Dual-band Wi-Fi
TV has a slim frameless sleek design with bezel-less artistry enabling you to experience the display in real color. It also blends effortlessly with the interior of your home.
This makes the TV suitable for people with medium-sized houses and if you are looking for a TV that will blend well with your room’s decor.
Best Smart RV Under 30000 in India
Among smart TVs within the 30000 budget, the Sony Bravia 80 cm (32 Inches) Full HD LED Smart TV KLV-32W672F (Black) (2018 model) stands out as the best rated due to its impressive functionality.
This 2018 model 32” Smart TV offers many cool features any user will prefer on a TV. First, its remote comes with a dedicated YouTube button for fast and seamless access to web content.
The TV also incorporates various Indian Multiple Languages. All you have to do is select a language you understand for easy communication with the TV.
The 30 Watt sound quality is excellent, and the TV supports USB tethering.
1. There are three ways to do this. You can connect your TV with an Apple TV box using an HDMI cable.
2. Alternatively, use an Amazon Fire Stick plugged into your TVs HDMI port and connect the stick to a power source.
3. The last option is plugging a Chromecast into your TVs HDMI port then plugging the power cable in a USB port.
Many Smart TVs have in built-cameras for two-way conversations. Some smart TVs, however, lack web cameras. Check for it before you buy your TV.
This entirely depends on the customer’s preference. The following TV manufacturers, however, are the leading brands for 2020: LG, Vizio, Sony, TCL, Samsung, Insignia, Kodak, and Sonya.
While most TVs within the 30k budget are smart TVs, some of them are just regular TVs with no capability of connecting to the internet. It’s advisable to be keen when choosing the right TV for purchase because you might be confused to think a particular product is a smart TV when it’s not.
Some of them have 4K Displays but are not Smart TVs either, while some smart TVs lack the much-coveted 4K displays.
Skim through the key features carefully before settling on a product to avoid buying a television you will regret in the future.