Best Side-by-Side door Refrigerator: Bosch 655 L (KAN92LB35I)
This German-based Bosch machine is frost-free, with an Auto Defrost to prevent ice build-up inside the fridge. It has a toughened glass shell that is durable and resistant to breakage, even with hard impacts.
Its inverter technology is top-notch, and it is backed by a 10-year warranty on the compressor, plus one year on the product.
Here’s a quick video introduction of the product:
- Capacity – 655 Liters
- Frost Free
- Voltage – 220V
- Sensor-Based compressor
- Vita Fresh German Technology
- Large capacity suitable for a large family
- More durability
- It has an energy-efficient compressor
- Extended ten-year warranty on the compressor
- LED degree display is prone to breakage
This large capacity has the capability of serving a large family of 5+ members comfortably.
Keep your meat and fish up to twice longer with the fast cooling and VitaFresh Technology, which employs a zero-degree temperature zone in the freezer.
Our expert reviewed articles are fact based, unbiased, and rigorously researched to help you make right buying decisions.
There has been an increasing need for food preservation in the past decade than ever before, with refrigerators being the immediate product for this course.
This has raised the demand for these devices, which are continually being produced by many companies.
Going to the market in search of the perfect refrigerator has, therefore, become such a task. That’s why this article reviews the best side-by-side refrigerators to help you select the best product during shopping.
Top Side-by-Side door Refrigerator Compared
Here’s a comparison between best Side-by-Side door Refrigerator:
|Product Image||Product Name||Features||Price|
|Bosch 655 L (KAN92LB35I,)||Check Today's Price
|AmazonBasics 564 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator||Check Today's Price
|Bosch 661 L (KAN92VI35I)||Check Today's Price
|BPL 564 L (BRS564H)||Check Today's Price
|BPL 690 L (R690S2)||Check Today's Price
|Hitachi 659 L (R-S700PND2 - GBK)||Check Today's Price
|Samsung 674 L (RS62K60A7SL/TL)||Check Today's Price
|LG 675 L (GC-M247UGBM)||Check Today's Price
Reviews of Best Side-by-Side door Refrigerator
AmazonBasics 564 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator
If you want a refrigerator that’s packed with all-round cool features, this is your machine. This AmazonBasics fridge features the most efficient multi-airflow system, which ensures uniform cooling of stored perishables.
It’s an easy to use and convenient refrigerator, thanks to the LED display that allows access to all the temperature settings you need.
A quick freeze feature turns water to ice instantly if need be. Food will definitely last longer on this mega fridge.
- Water Dispenser: YES
- Capacity – 564 liters
- A+ Energy Saving
- Child lock function
- Quick Freeze feature
- Super freeze for fast water cooling
- Door alarm alerts you when the door accidentally opens
- Effective LED display panel
- Precise temperature control
- Lackluster customer service
- Poor installation service
This is one of the top brands from AmazonBasics, and you don’t want to miss out on this device!
From the looks to durability and energy consumption, it’s the perfect machine for family use. You will want it if you have children at home, thanks to the child lock feature.
Bosch 661 L (KAN92VI35I)
This 661-liter large capacity fridge uses an inverter compressor technology for energy efficiency and noise reduction.
The refrigerator has met the safety government standards and easily works on home UPS and T&C Applications. The Varioninverter compressor is also backed by a ten-year warranty.
More exciting features include the 2-independent cooling systems for faster cooling and uniform cooling. It also eliminates odor and filters off bacteria for longer food preservation.
- Safety toughened glass
- Easy Storage Shelf
- Capacity – 661 liters
- VitaFresh Technology
- Voltage – 220V
- Faster cooling system
- Energy-efficient operation
- Easy shelf for better food item organizing
- Low noise level
- Poor delivery and installation service
If we are looking at a 5-member family, this is the ultimate refrigerator. It has a large storage capacity, plus it’s easy to organize food inside the fridge.
BPL 564 L (BRS564H)
BPL from India has this refrigerator installed with the latest functionality anyone would need in a home fridge. Even when in operation, this refrigerator is super silent, so your conversations are uninterrupted.
It features vents in each shelf for efficient and uniform airflow keeping food fresh at all times.
The refrigerator has additional space for food in the pull-out drawers that are easy to access. It also comes with an integrated water dispenser, quick freeze function, and intelligent touch control LED button.
- Capacity – 564 liters
- Frost free
- ESCR type Compressor
- Water Dispenser
- Brand Color – Silver
- Two efficient side by side doors for better access
- Super silent operation
- Large 178 Liters freezer capacity
- Beautiful interior LED lighting.
- Poor BPL service
- Inefficient water dispenser
If you don’t want disturbance from your fridge, this is the ideal refrigerator for you. Also, arranging items in this refrigerator is easy, plus it has extra storage in the pull-out drawers for better organization.
BPL 690 L (R690S2)
Like all BPL refrigerators, this one has a quick cool function that immediately cools food that has been put in the fridge within no time. Your beverages and drinks will also be chilled quicker in here.
The LED button is conveniently placed for easy control and access to temperature settings. Its multi-airflow system is top class, with each shelf having a vent that effectively keeps the inside of the fridge cool.
- Shelf: Toughened glass
- Freezer Capacity: 240 liters
- Features Pull-Out drawers
- Power Consumption: 1.4 units/day
- Extra storage pull-out drawers
- Large 240 liters freezer capacity
- Highly durable toughened glass shelves
- Long-lasting steel exterior
- Consumes a lot of space
- Short-lived paint color
This fridge is perfect for a family of 5 members or more, thanks to its 690-liter capacity interior. It also has a smooth Black Glass Finish on steel, which adds a touch of class to your home.
Hitachi 659 L (R-S700PND2 – GBK)
This fridge from Hitachi features a frost-free operation with an auto-defrost feature that prevents ice build-up in the interior. The invert compressor for this fridge ensures a super quiet operation and saves on energy consumption.
The compressor is also long-lasting and is backed by a 10-year warranty. With a 228-liters freezer capacity, easily make ice for your drinks and other uses without frost build-up.
Here’s a quick video introduction of the product:
- Shelf Type – Toughened Glass
- Voltage – 240 Volts
- Capacity – 659 Liters
- Inverter Compressor Technology
- Auto defrost
- Super quiet operation while cooling
- Highly durable compressor system
- Good delivery service
- Comes with a user manual and warranty card
- This is not the best refrigerator for ice making
With its large size, purchase this fridge if you have a large family or want to use it for commercial purposes. It has an efficient compressor that won’t easily short, and the casing material is strong and durable.
Samsung 674 L (RS62K60A7SL/TL)
The Samsung 674L refrigerator is a frost-free side-by-side machine with high energy efficiency and less compressor noise.
With this product, you get a one-year warranty on the refrigerator and an extra ten years for the compressor, so durability is guaranteed.
It comes with a huge door bin suitable for a thirsty household. You can store bigger containers in this door guard that surpasses those found in conventional refrigerators.
The door bin is also ideal for storage of tall drinks bottles that won’t fit in the shelves.
- Twin Cooling System
- LED interior lighting
- Door Alarm
- Digital Display Child Lock
- Digital Inverter technology
- 10-year warranty
- Recessed handles and hinges give the fridge a touch of sophistication
- Power cool that cools off food 31% faster
- Large 620 L capacity
- Power Freeze feature ensures you never run out of ice cubes
- Wide interface that takes up large room space
This is the ideal refrigerator for use by the whole family, even toddlers. Even if you haven’t used a fridge before, this machine is easy to use and operate.
Cooling is also efficient, thanks to the Multi-Flow that ensures all shelves are fed with cooling vents.
LG 675 L (GC-M247UGBM)
This is the exact refrigerator for you if you are looking for safety and convenience.
Some of its special features include Multiple-danger Sensors, Multi Air Flow, an Express Freezing feature, and the LG ThinQ app that allows you to control the settings from your smartphone.
It features an InstaView Door with a mirrored glass that illuminates with two quick knocks allowing you to see the inside of the refrigerator.
The inverter compressor saves up to 51% of your energy. It also reduces the noise level by 21%.
Here’s is a Quick introduction video of the product:
- LG Smart ThinQ control
- Moist Balance Crisper
- InstaView Door-in-Door
- Multi Air Cooling
- Material – Steel
- Inverter Linear Energy saving compressor
- Hygiene Fresh+ with a 5-Step antibacterial deodorization
- Digital Sensors effectively optimize temperature
- Express Freezing
- Sub-standard build material
- Lacks proper installation instructions
This LG refrigerator is suitable for families with kids, and those with unavoidable food storage needs. It saves on energy, space and is less noisy compared to conventional refrigerators.
Which Is the Best Fridge? Double Door or Single Door
- More Space – The clearance is better with double-doors swinging in opposite directions rather than one wide door.
- Easy Organization – You can put your most eaten foods in strategic positions with a double door refrigerator.
- They also come with a freezer at the bottom, which is usually a pull-out drawer and is more convenient.
- Energy-Efficient – With the double door version, you have the option of opening only one door, which prevents the machine from working too hard to regulate the change in temperature.
- It’s almost obvious that you always pay for extra functionality on every appliance. Here, it’s the extra doors you pay for.
- They have limited door storage compared to single door refrigerators.
- Cheaper – If you are on a budget, you might want to consider a single door fridge
- Easier to clean – With a single door refrigerator, you have fewer handles to clean compared to double doors.
- Easier to close – To close double doors, you need to push hard. You only have to release the door for the open refrigerator option to have it closed.
- The large door takes up much of your kitchen and room space.
- If you are looking to give your kitchen or living room a stylish look, this is not the appliance for you.
- For those on budget and want a simple refrigerator just for basic use, a single door refrigerator is best suited.
- Double door refrigerators are the best if you want your kitchen to have a modern look. If you are willing to spare extra dimes for additional features, then a double door fridge is the best option.
Best side by side Refrigerator under 50000
From the above reviews about side by side refrigerators, the AmazonBasics 564 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Water Dispenser comes top within the 50000 budget.
The manufacturer packed this machine with cool features, and you won’t regret purchasing it.
It comes with a quick freeze feature that enables the fast making of ice cubes. With a capacity of 564 liters, you can store food for the whole family.
It also has a child lock feature that prevents children from messing with fridge settings. The door alarm notifies you when the fridge door accidentally opens, preventing accidents.
LG side by side refrigerator
This is the next generation refrigerator, with features that surpass most conventional refrigerators and others in its category.
It comes with LG’s Smart ThinQ feature that enables the user to control the refrigerator’s settings using a smartphone app.
Another unique feature is the Instaview Door feature. With this feature, you can quickly check the inside using a mirrored glass on the interface that illuminates with two quick knocks.
This refrigerator is also effective in energy consumption and has a large 675 L capacity suitable for large families.
Bacteria will never thrive inside this advanced fridge, thanks to the Hygiene Fresh+ with a 5-Step antibacterial deodorization.
Samsung Side by Side Refrigerator
Samsung 674 L Frost Free Side-by-Side Refrigerator outdid its counterparts in storage compartments and technology in a home appliance.
It comes with a capacitive door bin efficient for storage of tall drink bottles that don’t fit within the allocated shelf spaces.
Samsung always impresses with its exterior too. This machine has recessed handles and hidden hinges, which give this fridge an outstanding sleek look and attractive design.
Its power cool feature cools off food 31% faster than conventional refrigerators.
It also uses an intelligent inverter technology on the compressor, which minimizes energy consumption, eliminates noise, and offers a long-lasting operation.
Clean the condenser coils
Check its doors seals
Check for anomalies in airflow in the vents
Make sure to test the defrost heater
Ensure there is enough space for airflow inside the refrigerator/freezer
Always test the door switch
Your refrigerator can last anywhere between 10 and 20 years. The older your refrigerator gets, the higher the repair cost. With time a replacement is always inevitable.
The following are indicators that your refrigerator is plunging to an inevitable expiry.
- If the freezer is too cold
- Food gets spoilt before the actual expiry date
- If the motor is audible enough
- If the back of the refrigerator heats up
- If you see frost in the interior
- Your electricity bill is abnormally higher
- If it passes the ten-year-old mark
- You continuously call in the repair guy
By now, making a purchase decision should not be an issue for you.
Side-by-side refrigerators are becoming more common nowadays among homeowners, but this doesn’t make them a better option to single door refrigerators.
The latter has its own benefits as well, and there are many other factors to consider apart from the door design.